View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 07:17 PM
wakim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm signaling way too fast, help!!

I got a 97' ek hatch. My signaling lights are way too fast...feels like a damn rave party (when i hazard). it's 6x faster than the regular speed and 2x faster than the speed people usually want. i checked my harnesses. seems like nothing was wrong. i checked my headlight signals, they have no cuts. i checked my taillights, they have no cuts or customizing, but the signal light's adapter, where u put the light in was different from my bro's ek6. mine had the dual light adapter, his was a single, even tho it had that, exchanged my taillight harnesses with my bro's, still, it signals at a super fast speed as usual. then i thought maybe it has some kind of module to change it, but no signs of any module anywhere.

i just bought this car, i dont know what the heck the previous owner did to it, but someone please help me out here. i hate these extra fast light conversions, i mean, i don't care if it was a little fast like other conversions, but this one is super duper fast, so help me out here guys.