Old 10-02-2006, 03:34 PM
descivic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea dude seriously dont bother with twins.. people will want to slap you.. If for some god awful reason you do decide to go twin.. I got 2 words for you Turbo-Lag.. Those things probably wont gain any positive boost until around 7000 rpm more or less and then your power band is useless.. just get like a t3 t4 turbo or something along the lines... trust me it will take you alot of time and money tro make your car use all the boost that turbo has to offer.. as far a chassis go.. I dunno Im a sucker for the eg hatch or coupe.. you can find them a dime a dozen these days.. As far as engine goes, keep in mind a 300 hp civic is like driving a 400+ hp Muscle... you can take the money and build the engine that comes in the car, if you get a eg your going to be dealing with the d-series engines.. not bad engines they can make power cheaper than swapping a B and boosting.. but the B, H, and Ultimatley K Series engines will have more "potential" So depending on how much money you want to drop It can get pricey.. Good Luck with it