View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 04:51 AM
shivers
Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rugsr
So I test drove a S2000 today and was not impressed!

WELL i was and wasnt. The car is awesome. looks great and feels perfect. like im sitting in a jet or something. steering is awesome and i let the rear end kick out to see what happenes. i took my foot off the gas a smidge and it straightened right out. just driving it for 10 minutes i got looks up the ass, guys/girls and even this 80yr old guy checking his mail. He tossed me a thumbs up! good stuff

What im not impressed with is its performance. I think its because im used to my 300+ HP teg. The 2000 is a 2.0L and I think has around 220HP, so theres a big difference in HP. I jumped on it and was waiting for it to kick in, "wheres the power!" Even VTEC kinda seemed like nothing.

They want 20K but I got him down to 18,400. Exhaust has a dent and it has a small crack in the windshield.

DONT GET ME WRONG....I LOOOOVE THE CAR! But im not sure if I want to buy a slower car then I have. I guess im more into straight line then corners.

Convince me to buy this and sell the GSRT!
So you say you drove it and was not impressed. Why in the world do you want people to "convince" you to buy it??? You already answered your own question.

From the exhaust pics, you can tell the car has been backed into something since the chrome exhaust piece has been pushed far up onto the actual tailpipe.

And resize the pics please, they're way too big.