Old 06-20-2006, 11:00 PM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phateless
i'm not pretending it's an s2000. it's a great little car for what it is. it has raised the bar for "econo-shit-box". if you'd driven one you'd know that. yes you're entitled to your opinion. i just don't see why you'd bother to come in here with a negative attitude. seems like a waste of time to me. what a contribution.

It hasn't raised the bar for anything, it's cheap, ugly, gutless and has useless features like the paddle shifters to market to kids who don't know shit about cars. Since you mentioned "if I ever had drove one I'd know" I'll go ahead and bite, it has horrible understeer, body rolls like an SUV and can't make it out of it's own way. Like I said in my previous post an econo shitbox.... Let's see what else did you say? Build quality? Second one sold at our dealer had the rearview mirror fall off in the customer's hand at delivery(great quality huh?!?)
Another one came back a few days later with a bad fuel pump or something, great for CSI huh? IT HAS A GREAT MP3 PLAYER THOUGH!

If you can read my posts you can see I'm a Honda technician and I have driven both the "sport" (if you can call it that) and the regular model and I'm basing my opinions of the car on my own road tests of the car. Don't assume you know it all. You know nothing about what you are commenting on, all you know how to do is call car colors coming down the road and bullshitting your way into a someone's wallet. If you believe all the BS Honda feed you at the ride and drive that's fine just don't attack me and call me a jackass because you are ignorant.