View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 11:57 AM
rugsr
How do my taillights look

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Made a Sentra disappear

Driving down road XXX all nice and slow, just relaxing, when a silver sentra pulls up next to me at a light. Looked like a 04+ Spec V but could have been older with newer parts. Silver, dark rims, lowered, exhaust and black housing headlights (pimp). So im chilling there and they rev the muffler. I look over and Im like aw whatever I know I can beat them so Im not even going to race. The light turns green and I go normally but the sentra chirps the tires and takes off. I see the passenger look back like I just got pwned and thats when im like AW FOOK THAT! Im in second and I just put the pedal to the ground taking the RPMs up to 8000, shift to third and take it up to 8000 and then shift to 4th. Next thing i know im doing 90 and im like OH SHIT hit the brakes. I look in my rear view and..........nothing......no car what so ever. LOL the Sentra disappered. I started laughing my ass off while I slowed down to 20mph waiting for him to catch up. After a little while he comes up on my left and is like YOOOOOOOO IS THAT TURBO? I chuckle and shake my head up and down. He says "Damn dude, I was gonna say. I couldnt believe you beat me that bad"
Driving a car you built feels awesome and winning races feels better. Not sure who the kid was but for a real nice looking car. Im trying to get my sister to mod her Silver SpecV but shes like NAW! Any ways, nice car and good race.