View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 10:08 AM
eggcider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default encouter same problem

Dont know would this help you, but I have encounter the same problem. The engine light one and when the D4 light blink. When pull into D4 add a little gas to it would move a feet. I drove the car with D1 or D2 to the closest shop. YES got rip off, baster charge me $50.00 to plug the machine to get the code P1753. Tell me it is a transmitting problem. So he look under the hood and saw two wires was bitten out. Charges me $55.00 to connect one of them and said can connect the other one. Once got that wire connected the D4 when back solid and drive normal. What a rip off place $105.00 to connect one wire, because of F*k*ng NYC rat decide to chew my car wire. NEW PARK IN NYC.

That was not the end of it the other wire. I was the radaitor fan. Drove 20min and the thermosat start rising. pull over and wait it cool down. Decide to go back to my own shop. They charges me $20.00 for rewire on wire. LOVE MY OWN GUY (not gay). Everything is fine now.

Hope this will help you. That what happen to me, on a simialr situtation of your.