View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 05:05 PM
mishqua

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Blue wire is antenna I belive white is remote turn on. Your manuel should have the correct wiring pattern. Don't hook up to the red wire yes it will work however your amps will always be on when your car is on. Also I'm sure there is more amps running through your accesory wire that will burn your amp up. I have turned on my amps with a d cell battery before the remote should only have low power runnning to it. thats why they install the remote wire in the back of the head unit. Other wise you might as well jump it from your power wire running to your amp, Bad idea. By the way hook a voltage tester to the yellow wire in the car not the radio and see if your geting power to this wire. Then hook up the voltage tester to the red wire turn the ignition to the on postion and see if the red wire is getting power "make sure the yellow wire is not touchng the chasse of the car. By doing this you are making sure your constant power wire is good and that your acessories wire is working.I bet that red wire is fried though.

Last edited by mishqua; 03-03-2006 at 07:54 PM.