View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Mynard
Eye warship say ten!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello I'm a Noob on here I know, but I have a lot of knowledge in my 24 years of being a human. I started with car audio after my cousins friend let me ride in his 1980ish Suburban at the age of about 10. He had 4..yes 4 18" kickers pushed by 2 PPI art series amps. I still have the pics...somewhere. Since then I have been a Bass head ever since. I can never forget how much that system hit and I always envied that black truck with limo tint windows running around town hearing him before you saw him.Spending time with my cousin and his friend I learn the basics. Then I got my first car it was a 72 Chevelle ss (dream car since I can remember) with a few engine mods and I had Pioneer HU and 2 sets of 3-way 6x9's with a pioneer amp and 2 12" pioneer free airs. LOL yeah kinda goofy to go all Pioneer but I was only 16. It sounded good though. Went through a few cars since then 96 Civic/ 93 Eclipse GSX/ 03 Civic Lx <--worst car ever!/ 96 Prelude SI.Alot of my experience comes from friends and reading books and magazines. When I find a hobby I get addicted and don't know when to stop. Words from my wife's mouth. Since my daughter was born in 03' I have been busy working on computers and networking, but I still like to BOOM and ride fast even though im a daddy .