Old 02-02-2006, 10:51 PM
93CivicSiD16HB
mmmmm VTEC..

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah tuning aside, i knew beforehand this required tuning but thats not what im asking about, so say i tune it perfectly, i already have an exhaust kit selected and i'm worried about the engine right now, and im still learning thats why im ASKING things?

and about 300whp, no i haven't, but will 300whp in a civic beat a grand am with the same 300whp?, maybe, but i'd rather be sure, i dont mean to sound arrogant, but i see so many civic online and in magazines with well over 300whp and they seem to like it.
and i dont want 500whp, i was looking for more around 390-400 MAX hp.

I will address the suspension and that later when i get a good understanding if the engine setup i plan to use, i mean i THOUGHT that was the best way to go.

I'm planning on getting the car by the end of the year or so and i want to be able to race anything that comes up against me within the next few years, and some people come forth and say 'then get a muscle car', no? I want a honda civic si, and i want to win.

I'm going into auto mechanics and body and am trying to get a little bit of a start but with enough power to surprise people.

so please again how would you push 16-18psi through a b16A2 without removal of the a/c or p/s? or is this even possible?