Old 01-02-2006, 04:16 PM
jdm4door
Reppin H-Mafia.....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea i know!!!!!!!!!! Im having trouble getting the video up on the computer so im gonna get my computer tech friend to come help me! I know its been a while since the race i got kinda busy with school before the break........ But the winner was my girls 92 supercharged civic, my friends girls h22 got my girls car off the line but that damn supercharger sucked her ass right up she won by about a half a car length..... BUT GUESS WHAT!!!!!!! While at the track some one saw my girls car and wanted to know what was in it we told them and they wanted to buy her engine with the supercharger after telling them how many miles were on the thing he wanted it for his girls 92 coupe shell he had at home or something so we talked about it and sold it to him for a cool GRAND...... The next day we went and bought a JDM D15B swapped it out with the guy and for christmas i bought my girl a nice brand new little turbo kit for $550 bucks off a good friend (thanks eric!) we are slapping it on as soon as it gets here. the wastegate is set at 7lb..... My home boys girl wants to run agian...... who do you think will win now?!?!? as soon as i can ill get the video up here im having a very hard time with it LOL.......92 4 door DX-T vs. 97 4 door LX-H22 ROUND 2 LOL..... Let me know.........

Last edited by jdm4door; 01-03-2006 at 05:54 PM.