Old 12-23-2005, 09:24 AM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default my new tv burn out bestbuy sell used stuff

I think best buy sell some of their stuff as new when in reality it is used
probably open box or recertified.
my tv is 4 months old and it just went off and die on me.
I do have warranty until 2009 but wtf how does a tv just die like that so quick i never ever had a problem like this with a tv. usually after 5yrs tvs start having problems but not months.

the reason why i say bestbuy sell used stuff as new is because
when my cousin was moving to his new place he got a brand new tv from best buy and when he got home and set it up the damn tv wouldnt turn on it was totally dead and this is supposed to be a new tv from bestbuy.
bestbuy replace anything within 14-30 days from purchase if it goes bad. since my tv went dead after 4months now i have to wait for this slow slow slow repair ppl from bestbuy. I have to wait a week without my big tv.

I think this is BS and i am sure bestbuy know what they are doing, at least the store where i got my tv which is the same store where my cousin got his tv. and their service suck, 1 freaking week so they can come and fix a tv n less than 1hr. if i knew they take this long to fix a brand tv i would have never ever bought it there at bestbuy.

I once got a tv from P.c. richard & son it was open box and got a good deal, 3 yrs later the tv went dead, i call them up and next day my tv was like new back again and zero nada charge. i guess for tv i will stay away from bestbuy. btw they overcharge for electronics so much. such as car audio.
sorry for my long story.