View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 04:34 PM
jhightower31

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What springs would you suggest?

I'm looking to put springs on my car. I own a 92 Accord 4dr. LX. What do you think of these companys, are they good or junk? If junk point me in a good direction.

Honda DZSport Lowering Springs

Click to enlarge
2.5 Drop F&R

DZ SPORT springs are true performance lowering springs, not just a shorter stock spring. They are designed the way performance springs should be, with the correct spring rate and ride height for each specific application. Lowering vehicles from 2.0'' - 2.5'', according to vehicle specifications, providing race car looks with handling to match. All our kits are made with the same quality material and design standards used with our lowering sport springs kits. Also designed to be used with Our sport shock absorbers. Minor modifications or camber kits may be required

Sprint Lowering Springs

Click to enlarge
2.25 Drop F&R

Since 1995, Sprint Performance Suspension has designed, engineered, inspected, and tested its suspension products in its own extensive facilities. By doing everything in-house, you can rest assured that you are getting lowering springs of the highest quality workmanship, not to mention the accuracy of fitment and handling optimization for each specific street car. Made with the enthusiast in mind, Sprint springs are designed to properly and safely lower your vehicle's center of gravity through the use of proprietary progressive spring rates; reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in the turns, and nose dive under braking. All Sprint springs are shot-peened, heat treated, pre-set, inspected, tested, and performance powder-coated to insure a lifetime of durability. Manufactured in the USA using the finest chrome silicon steel on computerized CNC coil machines, Sprint stands behind its line of ISO 9001 certified lowering springs. With a limited lifetime warranty, Sprint Performance Suspension truly has the engineering and designing expertise that speaks for itself

Eibach Springs just don't have the drop I'm looking for. I don't want to be draging the bottom of my damn car over everything in the road though. If I wanted the feel of hydralics then I would purchase those. I'm not looking for bounce but I still would like to maintain traction going around corners. If anyone could help me iI'd be happy. Don't want to spend over $200 on springs if i can help it. I know over 2" requires a camber kit which is no prob.