View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 09:01 PM
DUNK_Performanc
ThAiLaNd-Land of Smiles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why do they make 100w bulbs then

The housing on the 01 is all glasswith sum kind of ceramic/composite retainer and metal bracket, and it is venter, well for moisture, the 03 and 04 are made similar so i thought it would be able to take the heat, guessing if the assymbly was made that way, lol i have touched the glass lense on the 01 before thos, freakin almost burned myself, but that was after driving all night in BKK and then driving almost three hours frum BKK home, i kno it generates heat. But why do they make 100w bulbs if they are bad? I doubt the wires will melt. Oh yeah early this morn , well like 10 hours ago, about 2 sumthing in the morn i was put my new HID lamp assembly on my car and checkin the lights and stuff, i decided to take a smoke, there was no moon out but i could see all the stars. Then i looked at sumthin that resembled the big or little dipper, im guessin. And i looked lower and saw this light. It seemed odd, it was brighter than the other stars but flickerin in and out as if it was turning and moving and seemed to have like an HID light color to it. I stood there and watched for a bit and to me it did indeed seem to be moving, not fast, but moving but very far out. I dont think it was the after affect or seting my lights and lookin at them 2 closelly?Anyway i was freaked out.Ive never screamed b4 but i think if sumthin weird happens ill scream at the top me lungs!!!