Old 09-18-2005, 06:05 PM
MrChad
THE RED 6th GEN Coupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I paid like $250 shipped from the tire rack, money wasn't an issue-- permanent fix was.... (crawling under the car sucks!)

You need two (2) Ingalls kits one for each side. I'm sure you can find a cheaper price then the Tirerack, but I like the fact that the invoice is stored in the system for eons and the customer support is top notch. I won't argue for few bucks.

I'd get yet another set from SPC if I was you, then at least you could sell the new set you get If mine doesn't sell hello ebay! helps pay for the Ingalls kit ya know....

My original Honda uppers still look fantastic, (the boots looked funny from setting on the shelf, but they popped right back to life on the car.) It really makes me wonder if the Honda boots wouldn't fit over the SPC joint. You want me to autopsy my old Arm's? I'll send you one to rebuild if you want...

Honda sells the new boot and clip for like $5.

The boot can completely let go and you'll still have some time, if you keep packing new grease into the ripped boot it would last even longer, until you got dirt in the grease...