Old 07-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aug 6, 2005 East Coast Meet Still Happening

LOCATION: Lake Wallenpaupack, Pennsylvania. 25 miles East of Scranton, 100 miles West of NYC, 2 1/2 hours North of Philadelphia.

Set on a private beach on the 13 mile long Wallenpaupack, with plenty of parking, recreational activities on-site, jet-ski and boat rentals on-site, swimming on-site, large BBQ pit/gazeebo on-site.

DATE: Saturday August 6th, 2005. Possibly into Sunday the 7th for those that wish to stay for a party. (info pulled from origional thread)

OK, i took off work for this date when i first found out about it. Some people caused drama & said event was "cancelled". Well if it's an official "Meet" or not. I'm still going to be there & i'm crusin out from North Eastern ohio with some friends that had also made plans to go. So we WILL be there. If anyone else would like to come hang out, i insist that you do come.

Many people do not read every section of HAN & there for, they don't know about stuff like this. Everyone who is avaliable, come on out & have some fun. I'm sure it's probably quite a drive for some of you, but i personally love crusin, so i'm gonna drive 5hrs to this place in hopes to see more than just my self & the 3 vehicles that i'm going to show up with.

Hope to see everyone there!

Tony

ps.. point every HAN member that you know, to this thread.