View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 01:43 PM
shleppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My bad grammer, I meant the throttlebody was attached to the intake and the exhaust and headgaskets were still attached to the head-just in case the picture didn't come out. I know I don't post here and that you have to cautious with newbies, however as you mentioned I did include my personal/work cell number and my only email address. I also offered to send pictures (7) to anyone who's interested in learning more about the head and I can even provide the vin and carfax from the car its out of. I work at Valley Auto Sales in Stuarts Draft Virginia #540-337-4882 and I've sold car parts at least 25 times on different forums-mostly dsmtuners and I've never had someone actually post on my ad that I sound sketchy. All of this information about me and the parts would've been easy to get-it was only a question on a post, email, pm or a phone call away. I would think that my odds of getting these parts sold here are now totally shot. As a vendor you should know how damaging negative hearsay and assumptions can be to selling a legitimate part or product, and would therefore never do it yourself.