View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 03:26 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by YoshiCivic
Ok then what will i need to get for it to fit?? All he told me I need to get is a tranny and mounts but is there anything else I need to get?? By the way its going into a 94 civic DX... My engine was recently hydro-locked and I need a new one.. Also does anyone have a estimate of a price on a Tranny and mounts for a LS into a Civic.. Also wat is the engine code for the LS???
find HASPORT mounts for the swap, that engine has a good ammount of power and is probably the most boosted B out there.

have a compression test on the engine and see if it comes out good, if so i'd go along with buying that and possibly turboing it.

it's called the b18b or LS engine though it also came in alot of other integra models such as the RS and is somtimes (though rarely) refered to by though letters aswell.

i would say it's going to cost just as much if not more for the the engine mounts than for the engine itself, but it is well worth it, i've seen too many engines bust off the mounts cause they were cheap (a friend of a friend's b18c5 civic HB comes to mind.. outch)