View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 09:59 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shabacash
no, the shits still in my car. I got my car from a lady who works at a curch in rochester. I dont know why a lady from church was driving around a stick integra. And i killed the battery this one time and tried ghetto stupid codes cuz i didnt have that ladys tele, and therefore jammed my system up fo shizzle. I dont really give a tiny rats ass about music bro, but after along period of time, u just wanna pop that 50 cent and you know....

thats the reality. still have to figure out how to yank this thing outta me car. hopefully its not a biotch!
I never have the urge to pop in 50 cent, but anyways...

I didn't have the serial number or code for my radio when I bought the car, so I had the get the serial number from the back of the radio. If you remove the center console along with the cup holders, ashtray and cigarette lighter, you should be able to read the code from the back of the radio without actually removing it. To remove it, you will need the smallest asian hands you can find to get up in there and remove those screws to pop it out. My hands weren't asian enough, so I just read the code and saved myself the hassle. All you really need for the job is a screwdriver and a socket set.

Then I went to dealership and they ran the serial number through the system and instantly gave me a code without any hassle.