View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 05:56 PM
oscarhmoyano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikesta21
Acura vs Integ

Which would you rather buy as a first car

Use hindsight guys

94-95 Integra LS (sorry, cant do the GSR, the LS would already run me 3400/yr insurance, didnt get a quote on the lude)

or a 97 Prelude (as far as SH trim or not, idk yet)

I need to try both cars out, but I always disregarded the 97 or later Prelude because I thought they started at 7 or 8 g, but the other day I saw one in decent cond and mileage w/ for 5800, so I guess there are some.

Thanks

IMO Integras are great cars and they look good too, but for some reason they remind me too much Civics ..in other hand Preludes are unique. In part because Preludes never shared its platform with any car .. also IMO Preludes have more class, i drive an h23 Prelude and is powerful, i've raced GSR's many times (in one occasion remember both at 125 even, that was a GSR with some mods and both totallt stuck at 125 .. i thought they were better because they are lighter etc but also depends the driver LOL) .. .. but you're the one that need to choose .. good luck .. i'm sure integras are cheaper on insurance .. and tey're good cars ... and also fast .. if i would buy an Integra only if it was the Type-R model .. now that's a great Honda better prepared than Prelude but very rare!
Oscar