View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 09:28 PM
01ACCORD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I two of my new Hondas Thursday

I got my new EX-V6 Sedan and the EX-L Pilot. The LX Coupe for my son will wait until March, though he took it for a lengthy test drive today.

I noticed last night I didn't have the key for the locking lugs. Dealer doesn't know where they are since it was pulled in from another dealership.

They don't have a master, but said they can get them off but it will ruin the current lock-lugs and they will give me a brand new set.

Anyone know how they will do it? I don't want the wheel buggered in any way. They said they have a new master key on order (somone lost the one they keep in the shop). Maybe I should just wait? I won't be driving it much if any for the next few weeks.

I love the heated leather seats. Don't have that on my 2001 EX-V6. I was thinking that I'll use the 3 free months of XM Radio and forget it...but I'm starting to like it. Damn them!

I'll say this, nothing, and I mean NOTHING, under the hood looks like my 2001. Total different critter resting in there. I don't like the nasty cast looking intake manifold. The plastic covers on the 2001 made it look more pleasing.

Still waiting on a few items ordered that weren't in stock on both vehicles.

I don't like the big remote/keys. I'll see if they can cut me a key to use without it. It's kind of bulky in your pocket.

I'll give a few more comparisons when I get to drive it a bit. Weather is supposed to SUCK the next few days, so I'll drive the '01