View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 12:28 AM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my night, by singhg83

ok, so 10:30pm roll's around and my sister is like it my bf's brother's birthday nshit tonight. so i go with her. And i get a few drinks. my sister leaves early with my car so im stuck there with her bf. He's an ok dude. So i get my eye caught up this other indian chic, shes 24 years old. i dont say anything to her yet, we at this time are playing eye tag. so an hour goes by, and i end up siting next to her and me and she tells me to move away. im like wtf? i dont move, then 1 minute later, shes like, dayam, you didnt move?, im like, i dont move for other people that quick. So then, we start talking, and we ended up talking for like 2 hours tonight. Got her number and shit, and she seems decently chill. But, shes super rich. I really dont give a ****, but she seems to be one of those stuck up chics who get what they want at any expense. She drives an M3, and she was hawt.

cliffs- met a 24 year old chic, got her #, shes rich, but smart, we hit it off, but, i dont feel a connection, and im still drunk.