View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 10:30 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default HAN Photoshop Contest (pick your poison)

Ok, due to popular demand I'm going to head up another PS contest. I have 4 possible images to choose from, the one with the highest votes is the one that we will use in the contest.

Here are your choices:
1) Acura TL

2) Acura TSX

3) Honda Civic Si

4) Honda S2000

We will run the vote until Sunday (6 Feb) and then begin the contest on Monday (7 Feb). The contest will run until the following Saturday (12 Feb) and you will have to have submitted your entries by 11:59 PM on Saturday. I will be driving back from AZ on Sunday so I will get all of your entries up for the voting process by Monday (14 Feb).

You are allowed to submit one final entry that will be voted on. You can send me 100 entries, but you will need to tell me which one to use for your actual entry. DO NOT put any kind of identification marks on the image - we want the contest to be anonymous so it doesn't turn out to be a popularity contest. We are trusting you all and hope that you do not cheat by having your friends come out here and vote for your image. Let's be good about this, everyone.

The prize for 1st place will be determined upon the closing of the voting process for which image will be used in the contest so stay tuned for that.

So, let's get this thing started.

Last edited by westcoaststyle; 02-02-2005 at 11:13 AM.