View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 09:09 PM
ED9man
driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LT69Padawan6
god that's too long to read right now.
I concur

But I will say that social security is a load of shit and old age is a shitty by product of modern medicince and lifestyle. Old people just leech on society and make it harder for younger people with futures. Like around here they buy up all the houses so people who want to start families can't afford housing. They don't like to pay schooling either or anything that doesn't benefit them. It's ridiculous how selfish they are and how they don't want to put anything back into the community. They like to put more money into police and fire stations even though they are already more than adequate which our schools are suffering from budget cuts. They almost had to start charging for parking last year. They usually get their way too because they have so much free time they get organized and involved in local politics. Old people suck.

Like when I was in Stop and Shop today getting groceries because my mom's too sick to go out and they were all in my way. I wanted to run them over with those awesome motorized cart scooter things they get to use. :madfawk: