Old 01-24-2005, 07:25 AM
nextphase

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help with my turbo teg' ? what should i do next?

hey ive been on this forum since ive started my ride about 4-5 months ago
i basically built my gsr to a turbo gsr with a greddy turbo kit. purchased the greddy fmic, also a thermal research 3 inch turbo back exhaust. and the lil misc stuff such as turbo timer, boost controller, type s bov,air/fuel and oil pressure guages . i just replaced my clutch with an exedy stage 2 clutch i know i need to tune but i need to upgrade the greddy blue box . hondata is something i hear is good and i should get? but really how much are they and is there only one model for it or is there several? after tuning i was thinking about a new test pipe . how much more power would the test pipe do for me? and also what else can i do to increase the power w/o setting the boost higher.. im at a stock preset of 7.5 lbs from greddy and id like to keep it that way... o by the way here is a pic of my integ. its a super sonic blue w/ white pearls . shaved moldings,handles antennas still sitting on the stock 15's blades but im gettin new tires soon... thinkin about yokahoma's es100 or some falkens... let me know what i should do to my boosted teggy

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...20050124081741

Last edited by westcoaststyle; 01-24-2005 at 07:58 AM.