View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 11:56 AM
skabone69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panties Get Wet
Thanks for your take on it ska.
no prob. I wouldn't worry if you had to replace your windshield its no big deal, alternator don't worry, the accidents not a big deal if the shop repaired the car correctly. how does the car drive? my sister's CL had $15,000 in damage when someone hit her. her car still runs great and she'll run that thing into the ground. if the shop does good work the car will run better than when the car was new in some cases. hondas are good cars and they are reliable. the stuff you mentioned is minor, I wouldn't worry about it. you should be able to easily get to 180,000 miles. the only thing I had to replace that was a little out of the ordinary was the passanger side rear wheel bearing. so out of 120,000 miles of me beating the piss out of my car that was the only thing I had to do other than regular maintaince. I did the brakes with the help of some friends, all the oil changes on a regular basis, and the timing belt. you can't beat that for maintaince cost! stick with the accord for a while it can take some serious wear and tear.