Old 01-02-2005, 10:13 PM
dstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Turbo Ready h22a Longblock - Lots of Mods - Low price ***

I am relisting my h22a longblock because the deal I had before seems to have fallen through. This is a powerful engine with everything but the transmission.

It has roughly 25-30k on it with a ton of brand new mods. The longblock was bought for 1500 and the modifications done to it cost me over 1200 dollars, but I dont have a use for this motor anymore so I am selling it cheap and losing out a bit. My asking price is $2000 shipped to the cont. USA.

This motor comes with the stock head, block, and all stock accesories. Along with that it has a DC Sports header, skunk2 stage one cams and gears, mahle pistons and rings, aem fuel rail, and hi flow injectors.

All parts except for the header have 0 miles on them! The header has about 10k miles. This engine is also warrantied for all parts for 3 months and unlimited miles and the warranty comes straight from the shop that currently stores it for me. It is transferable and doesnt start until the engine is shipped.

Please, only serious inquiries from people with cash in hand. I just waited three weeks to make a deal on this motor at a very big loss in money to me and I am still being asked to wait longer. First person with the money (paypal) and the interest to buy it takes it. I will consider offers but I am already taking a big loss at my asking price.

Please contact me at davidstein00@yahoo.com for quickest reply. I know there were a few of you out there that were interested that I turned down because of this other defaulted buyer, please feel free to contact me as this engine is not going to be put on hold and is up for sale until I get an email saying that we got a deal.

Thanks for looking!