View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 09:40 AM
slickboy
ECHC junkee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So I am now just another statistic...

Yup...that's right. I walked outside this morning to head to work and I walk to where my teg was parked last night and I don't see it. I think to myself for a sec to double check where it was last night when my wife and I got home. I gave her a quick call to double check, but she said she was really tired this morning when she left our place and didn't remember. Then I got that wonderful sinking feeling in my stomach. Ugh...some schmuck(s) ganked my teg. So, after walking around the parking lot at our apartment complex for a few minutes to just chill out some...I called the cops and insurance, and got that taken care of. Went down to talk to the office people at our apartment complex, who are all about as sharp as a bag of rocks, but that did no good other than them saying they are sorry and if there's anything I need, they would be more than happy to help. But at least I was very nice to them, because it wasn't their fault. I get my rental car ('04 Accord), so that's not too bad. So if anyone in the Charlotte, NC sees a black LS hatchback with gunmetal 95 gs-r wheels with a lil rust and dents on the passenger side rear qtr panel (existing damage), it's mine...haha. Sorry this is so long, just had to vent. Have a great day.