View Single Post
Old 08-17-2002, 01:57 AM
DamnAccord
Closet Gun Nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any of those decks are fine except for the Sony. I just don't like it. I can't explain it. But you know what though, people say this and that about the decks and stuff but hey you get what you can afford or just whatever YOU like; whether it be because of the features or the looks of it. I personally think getting a deck is like buying a car. You can buy one that was well built or you can end up with a lemon; regardless of the company. It's just a matter of chance. Any deck is susceptible to getting messed up, either by fault of the owner or the company. But hey if you care about other people's opinion's I GUESS you can get the Alpine. I only hear good things about those decks. You know what I recommend doing? Go to like Circuit City, Good Guys, Best Buy, etc and just check out the decks there and see what you like. Once you find it buy it somehwere else that's cheaper. That's what I did. heh I REALLY wanted an Alpine but I can't afford it so it was either the Pioneer(DEH-P740MP or DEH-P840MP) or Panasonic(CQ-DFX972U). I ended up with the Pioneer 740 because I needed to save up more money for this particular amp I wanted AND I got a REALLY good deal on it. I installed it myself the other day and I like it so far. Anyway, enough rambling, I hope you get your deck soon dude.