View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 04:17 AM
maki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From the literature, code 43 is described as the following: "fuel supply system defective or malfunctioning fuel supply system". What kind of symptom should I be paying attention to when I drive the car? For instance, I reset the ECU and drove the car for 3 minutes in my residential area (stops and lights), 20 minutes of highway (cruising speed) and again ended with 3 minutes in a residential area (stops and lights). The CEL did not come on at all. But, it reappeared 2 hours later, on the highway, on my return trip back home. At other times, it will appear in my two minutes of driving the car. It all seems to happen at random!!!

The following has puzzled me for months !!!!!! Many, many times, I have tried to pull over as soon the CEL light comes on (2 minutes drive) to turn off the engine and immediately start again. Then, I will take the highway and continue for 30 minutes with the ligt NEVER coming back on again for the day? The same scenario would occur the next day with a cold engine. How is this phenomenon explained ????? (O2 sensor: closed loop theory)

I will check the voltage from the O2 sensor at idle with a multi-meter...
How do I locate pinout D14 of ecu?
My gas mileage has not gone down recently.
I haven't had any problems starting the car.
How do I check fuel line pressure & injectors?

Thanks guys,
The feedback is excellant!