View Single Post
Old 08-13-2002, 08:23 PM
LjN_728

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what the heck?!? don't take the easy way out man. do the job correctly! Ok let me try to help u out on this one. First of all lets locate all the screws on the door panel. You got one behind the door handel. Just remove the little plastic flap and unscrew. Then the other screw is located where the drivers armrest is. You kno how there's that area on the armrest that has a hole-like. Just unscrew it. But that's not all!! ok u kno how u took the one screw out from the door handle. Now there's a trick to the handle. It just doesn't pull out. You have to shift it to the side, i think to ur right, and then it comes out. When that comes off, there's this metal bar mechanism connected to the handle. Removed that.

Let me remind u that u have to remove the plastic panel covering the side mirrors. That's easy...just pull it out. There's a total of 3 prongs of something holding it in.

Once u have taken the side mirror covering and the door handle off, simply go on the outer edges of the door panel and pull the plugs out of the door. Don't worry about breaking them cuz they won't. They'll most like break if u don't pull it back carefully.

Honestly man, do it correctly cuz u don't wanna mess anything up. Hope this info helped