View Single Post
Old 08-06-2002, 11:26 AM
pimpachu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aiwa CDC-Mp3 Disk problem

I have a Aiwa MP3-CDC head unit installed in a 97 Accord EX and one day i ejected the disk and i didnt pull the disk out(it was still half was in the tray and i was looking through my cd case for another disk) when the same disk sucked itself back in automaticaly.But it didnt go in all the way, it stoped 3/4 of the way in and doesnt suck it in anymore. Did i break the sensor or the belt or something. Ever since then the head unit doesnt take cds, it really sucks cuz i`m stuck with the radio. Does anyone have this head unit or has had a similar problem, how or who can fix it?the warranty is expired.BEST BUY wants 40 bucks to LOOK at it!!!! I have eyes too and i can do it for free.Do i just have to get a new head unit?Anybody know if Sony Changers are compatible with Aiwa decks since Aiwa has CD Changer controls but doesnt make CD changers. If all else fails i`ll prolly just get a 6 or 10 disc Sony Mp3 changer for 200-300 bucks cost the same as a new deck and screw the Aiwa indash CD/mp3 drive. Thanx