Thread: Idiots
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 12:08 PM
atlaccordguy
Blah h22a Blah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by axemansean
Don't trick the system, karma is bad and it will get you eventually. If you want to race in the streets then find somewhere else to post. How difficult is it to go to a track and race, look in the phone book tracks are everywhere.

Sorry I don't street race. I was stating this because of all the people whining about the no street racing thing. And their is no such thing as Karma at least in my eyes. You are right I go up to my local track pay my 20 bucks and race legally all night. Now you guys are just being wanksta's about this. I was just saying that you could write about a track race when in real orld it is a street race. Not trick the system. Its called common sense. Just like common sense would be not to street race, but ya know what, no matter what you and me and everyone else who dislikes S/R does it will always happen. Doesn't make it right but thats the way the cookie crumbles. Do I think that you guys are alienating your members, yes. Do I care , no! It is really sad to see things get like this. I'm sorry but most of the people here including mods and admins would take the chance of racing someone on the streets. Even thought they say they don't. But if a nice car pulls up and you get that little urge, I doubt people just blow it off, it maay not be organized or whatever but even a short little race is a race. Well anyways back to the real world. Peace