View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 09:13 AM
supermac88
not OG but Old School

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default oh no I was beaten like a biiiitch

I was at the local spot last night and this guy in a primered slammed CRX rolls up and is like wassup you wanna run? I told him that I'd think about it but asked what he had he said he had a DOHC, I asked what DOHC he said B16. Basically he thought I didn't know shit and was trying to fool me. So anyway we go look at the car and it is fawkin ugly underneath the hood. I knew I was gonna lose, but I wanted to see how good I could run against a B in a Rex. So anyway we line up at a light and he kills me off the line and basically I could only try my hardest to stay close. In the end I lost by like a car and a half, but still that's not that bad with a D16 in an EG with a CX tranny. Then I ran some other guy he had a v6 Mitsubishi Galant w/ an automatic. I got him off the line by a little tiny bit and then we ran pretty much side to side up to 95. Overall I was fairly happy with my car for as little money as I have put into it for it to be able to hang that well with a REX with 40 more HP and like 100lbs less than me.