View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 12:00 PM
rcurley55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 99IntegraGS

No. Does it matter?

Can I not offer my opinion, or is this thread all yours now?
WHOOAAA...calm down there buddy....don't get your panties in a bunch.

This place is designed for everyone to offer their opinions...this thread like every other one belongs to the person who started it.

If you take a look at your post it appears that you were speaking as if you were the guy who originally started this thread. I noticed that the locations seemed too far away, but wanted to clarify.

It appeared as if you were giving extra information to the original post rather then making a separate comment. I try to adapt my opinion as to what would work best for the person who originally posted. If there was extra info to be had I wanted to make sure I had the info correct....hence the simple question:

Are you two the same person?
I asked if you were the same person in the original post....people do tend to post under either multiple SN's or under their friend's SN.

Instead of a simple "no" and "what you proposed didn't work in my case...becasue of this, this and this........", you decide to act like an asshole...which is fine, some people just like to be that way.

You should be a bit more careful when you take such an aggressive tone...It's completely unnecessary and it's childish...remember this place is just letters on a screen, and it's extremely difficult to tell peoples tone around here....give people the benefit of the doubt and some slack...we are all here for the same reason, we like to b/s about car audio. :thumbup: