Thread: H/b Vs Srt-4
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Jkan2001
S2000 Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b16hatch
dude why dont u act ure age , jkan was talkin shit so of course im gonna defend my self my car. I think before jkan even blew up i said i wasnt tryin to be a dick. I auto x thats why i have a 951 because it doesnt really good and has gobs of power with few mods out of a 4 cly.
You just got here and you're wearing out your welcome really fast. I've been here over 4 yrs, my car was ROTW and i get along with almost everyone except retards like you. You don't clarify anything in your posts and then blame people for not reading, you also have the worst grammar ever.

Maybe i could understand you better if you wrote like you had a college education since you were born in 80. I also wasn't the only one that thought you were full of it when you first said you ran 14.2 on spray and then 12.8, so make up your mind and keep your lies straight.

You don't have timeslips or anything to prove yourself. And your 300 whp crusty porsche that probably isn't even yours is not nearly enough to handle a 2400 pound SER with a 125 shot progressive. You can go take your "performance" b16 engine and shove it. TehJustin knows his sh*t and we know plenty of moderators that are dying to free up bandwith by getting rid of trolls like you who belong with the other ricers over at superhonda.