View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 02:24 PM
dvc2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BballRacer
I wouldnt pay over 5 for that GSR

I want some proof that thats a I T R
And why would CHP care what your front bumper looked like. Im sure they pulled you over and said please dont drive your I T R around with an I T R front end. They wanted you to change it to a GSR one (yeah right) I know people from here in Utah and from Cali that have the I T R front end still on there ITR so your story is fishy.
:tfg: if your trying to sell your converted GSR as an I T R
I call it a scam. and Bullshit
First off Integra Type R's have no Sun roof that should be the first thing you noticed if really knew what you were talking about, second you have to conform to california highways legal DOT rules (you wouldnt know that becuase your in boomtown land of the dumbass)hence the front end change. 3rd USDM Type R's look like this and why the hell would I want to make a GSR into a TYPE R when either way its JDM (vtec equipped) (no LS non vtec in japan) and it will sell no matter what model it is. (by the way if you really knew anything about the car or any TYPE R for that matter, the details of your questions would have already been answered just by looking or maybe even reading the post.

Do me a favor and read the post very throughly and make sure you know what your talking about before you type nonsense (fishy, the only fishy thing around here is your moms pantys). Have you seen this car in person? Did you just get finished watching the fast and furious? are you a all knowing 10 sec dragracer if so I bow to you and your vash knowledge of this and all JDM cars. HAHHAHA quit wasting my time. Window shopper