View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 04:11 PM
madhandles03
SC34 powered LS-T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheelmax.com and Dragonwheels.com

I ordered rims about a month ago, and dealt with both of these two places. First, I called wheelmax cus they had my first choice. So I get this guy on the phone, and I said I wanted to order a wheel/tire package, and he takes down my credit card info FIRST. wtf? Anyway, so I tell him which wheels I wanted, and he said they didnt have any in stock and werent gonna get any for at least 6 months, so I asked about 6 other wheels, yes 6, and not one of them they had in stock, and 5 of these wheels were in the weekly specials/normal specials. Anyway, so I finally find a rim they had in stock, and the guy is like your total is $1060. I said but wait, on your site it said $899, and he was like oh well the rest is for lug nuts, mounting and balancing and packaging, so I was just like **** it and hung up.

After that I tried Dragonwheels.com, and everything went very smoothly, no hidden charges, had the wheel (first choice too by the way) in stock, and I was on my way. The wheels came about a week later, which isnt bad considering they were being shipped across the country, and I was set. So overall, wheelmax = :down: dragonwheels = :bigok: