Old 01-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Elfstone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still ain't brought any wheels for my GS-R!

Hey fellow Acura People,

I still ain't found any wheels for my 95 Isle Green GS-R Sedan. Well, not in the price range I set for myself anyhoo. I was trying to find some wheels that would look good on my GS-R in the $550 range out the door.

Looks like I'm going to have to up the anty a bit. :naughty: I checked out Enkei's and Konig's and didn't find anything that I felt would look right or good on the GS-R. So, looks like I'll be uppin the anty to about $800 out the door.

I saw some really sweet lookin wheels made by 5-Zigen, I found four of their styles in my upper price range; RX-6, Super Six, MK-6 and the Figther. All four wheels look pretty sweet. :naughty: Next question, wich color do you all feel would look the best on a four door Isle Green GS-R, the Hyper Black or the Silver?

Least but, not last, as I don't know much about wheels, so please help a feller out here and help me choose the right wheels, oh and by the way, are 5-Zigen a good brand of wheel to go with? If not, please chim in with your thoughts. :dunno: Thanx in advance...

Peace Out