View Single Post
Old 12-26-2003, 07:33 AM
polakatl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ahhh thats what I thought a 5th gen. I heard all the 5thgeners stand by those bars all the way!!!

About the strut settings u have: From my understandind the end that u tighten up more will loose traction first. Or should I say if u loosen the front and tighten the back u move ur car to the oversteer side and if u tighten the front and looses the back u have understter.

Maybe u meant to say over instead of under but what u did with ur seetings will lean ur car to the oversteer side

About powerslides and suspension settings, On one auto-x run I set the suspension (no sway and strut at the time) to F-1/5 R-5/5
and decided to just tap the e-brake on a 90deg turn to have the back slightly come out but not to pitch it completely sideways. Well the handling of the car changed so much that the e-brake tap turned the car all the way to where I was perpendicular to the road I was on and with my front wheels burning out I came to an almost stop right next to a cone before the car started to gactually move in the new direction. The slide cost me over a second