View Single Post
Old 12-23-2003, 04:45 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by bonestock
RH m6's are EVO's i believe. i have 18x7.5 RH Evo M7000's w/ +42 offset and 225/40/18 tires. no rubbing even w/ camber kit at a 2'' drop.
i double checked, they're genuine racing hart, they had that printed on each of the wheels, and the caps said racing hart also.

Btw, can you post pics of your ride, and especially where the wheels&fenders are.

Originally posted by 94AccordSedanEX
Lowered on Neuspeed Sports and KYB AGX w/ 18's, when I turn right, I hear my front left wheel rubbing the fenderwell. I rolled my fender's before and it helped stop them from rubbing the actual fender, but I have yet to fix the fender lining rubbing. Getting kind of iritating now also.
By the way, how did u roll your fender, I followed cryogen's guide of using the baseball bat, it doesn't work. So I guess I'll have to shave the lips off

Btw, can you post pics of your ride, and especially where the wheels&fenders are.

They didn't rub out on me yet, or at least I haven't heard so. It's still a gap between them, but I'm affraid it'll rub over bumbs and stuff. I already set the shocks to the stiffest setting already :sad: