View Single Post
Old 12-20-2003, 11:06 AM
SWOOSHER21
Fight Rice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6th gen COUPE OEM LIP KIT

Ok, so heres the plan. I just sold my 5th gen coupe a few weeks ago, so right now im in the market for something new. I was thinking about possibly getting a 6th gen coupe 98-00 so i can get the the OEM lip kit and possibly mix and match with wings west or something else that is clean. I want to keep this car simple and clean, nothing that is screaming look at me, just something subtle and very clean. NO loud exhaust or anything like that. So the question is, do they still sell the OEM lip kit from honda or anywhere on the web. Ive done a few searches, but haven't found much. If honda has it, i can get it cheap b/c i work within a chain of car dealerships that all work together, and i can get parts at cost from any of those dealerships. I still need to make a trip to the dealership to see what i can get. But i was also planning on the acura cl/tl exhaust similar to JSchmids b/c i want to keep all the parts OEM, whether it be from honda or acura. so if anyone has any ideas as to where i can get some of this, or even some other ideas about subtle upgrades, feel free to post. thanks.