View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 05:58 PM
CiViC2nR86
JDM Padawin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPDATE: The 1998 LS is actually an automatic, bummer. Well the 2000 LS is still for sale, it has cloth interior, and bone stock. :Thumbup: About the GS-R, me and my dad went to the bank today to apply for the loan, we're putting 4grand down and getting the loan on the $9,500. If everything works out I think I'll take the GS-R, if the bank doesn't work out, I'll try to get it finance through the dealer (yeah a dealer). There probably isn't much history to tell about the GS-R besides the fact that he has okay taste in header, but the intake has no bypass, the altezza lights probably meant he wants to be in the fast and the furious, and the inside is kinda dirty. The leather seats has no tear but between the lines in the leather it has dirt. The carpet has a lot of grass, and the shift knob is really faded. If he raises the price when we try to finance it through him, then I will get the 2000 LS for about $10,000.
Silver isn't really my color, so after I pay off the car, I would like to get a paint job, taffeta white or champ. I do believe tho, that the GS-R has probably been stomped on atleast a dozen times because of the mods he has on it, and also, everyone at that dealer ship tells me how "FAST" it is.

BTW mike, I only had the other GS-R for a week, I didn't even get insurace quote or insurance, so I am not sure how much it would run me. My civic cost me $130 a month for liability + uninsured+underinsured+medical. Can you give me an Idea of how much the GS-R Full Cover would run? I am 17 years old, I have 3 tickets, one of them I went to traffic school for.

-Unsafe Lane Change
-Failure to Control Speed to avoid collision
-GOing left of center (Bull shit but I couldnt argue because this is better than speeding, he let me off)

A lot of you seem to prefer the GS-R, so I'll do what I can.

Hopefully good news will come soon!

BTW heres the Silver 2000
Attached Images