View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 09:18 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 93accordEX
and hes just showing you how overpriced piaa is. sure you can always get non-quality parts cheaper, like a $40 set of fogs, just like you can get cheap bumper covers and whatnot. get the price of a bumper and bumper lights and fog lights from honda, basically it would come out to getting the lip free if you wanted to replace those parts with oem honda parts.
How did he show me how overpriced PIAA is, I don't recall him showing or telling about an equal product for less than half the price. So it's his opinion on PIAA. Not that I disagree w/him.

I get OEM body parts all day for cheap. When I got in my accident, I got my hood for $65, fender for $25, radiator support for $25 and front bumper cover for $60. OEM fogs are a waste of money to me cause not often are they needed so I can't justify the cost.

Originally posted by BlueFang08
I think its a good deal. I could care less if its "JDM" to tell you the truth. J's racing is damn good stuff they put a lot of time into their products so its not a cheap lip. As for the bumper fogs and turn signals I could really care less, I really just want the lip. But again if you add how much the bumper is, fogs, and everything else it would come out to be much more than $400. Yeah its "JDM" bling but more importantly its high quality stuff.

And the lip goes for $430 online and thats if you can find it.
What difference is there between the J's lip and a Mugen civic style lip?