Old 12-07-2003, 10:15 PM
TeggyTurbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Looking to get Legend cpe. Have some questions...

Originally posted by Batouttahell
I'm considering a mid 90's (1995-'96) Legend coupe. I'd like to find an un-pimped car from an ~original owner.
-What would I expect to pay for a clean one (<100k mi)?

-What kind of mpg should I expect? (I know the sedans can have
pretty raunchy mpg numbers)

-What's it like living/commuting with one of these big coupes on a daily basis?

-Who are the drivers of these cars stereotyped as?

Thanks,
-W-
I've been doing alot of research and talking about Acura Legends lately, my mechanic is the one who basically got to relize how nice these cars are!

First off to answer your questions... a stock 2nd generation (years 91-95) with under 100k mi clean, good-excellent condition goes for anywhere from $7k-10k depending on the trim.

Acura stopped production of the Legend in year 95... the 94-95 coups come in two trims L or LS both stnd. w/ 230 hp. You should expect anywhere from 18mpg ~ 24 mpg (avg-good for a "big coup"). The drive from what I heard is real nice, you can fly down the road and go alot faster than you feel like your going...

As for the stereotypes on a Legend coup driver I think RAP pretty much described it pretty well as with his other info. My mechanic drives a 95 LS stock "un-pimped" coup, and he owns the end year of the 1st generation Legend '90. I believe the car is sporty yet conservative is your not makin it look to flashy.

Good luck on buying one, for me I'm hoping to get one sometime in the future.. and I will be pimping mine up! :naughty: