View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 11:46 PM
20accord01
2001 4dr accord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to all the people who were kicked to the curb because of their god damn parents thats great that your on your own and making it. Im not knockin ya but it gives no right to you to knock anyone else and think your better than them. By you saying that i have the easy way blah blah blah it seems an awful lot like jealousy.... Maybe just more resentment for the fact that your parents cant afford or care to buy you a car and let you stay at home. Right now i have a full college schedule and work part time. My parents want me to work as a side job just to learn the value of money and get some work experience. They dont want me to work full time get shitty grades and end up dropping out. If your able to manage school, work and other shit "go you" , seriously what do you want, me to give my car back to my parents? lol your stupid for even trying to argue. I have been blessed yet you resent that and are very bitter at the fact that you have to work harder for your shit. Im sorry dude thats how the world works and if you havent realized that yet than maybe you arent as mature as you think okay pal? So AGAIN stfu and if you dont have thing pertaining to the topic at hand ( which is lowering springs if you had forgot) than dont say shit please.