Old 12-03-2003, 12:24 AM
zishan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

98coupev6:
The maxima has 265hp not 287.

Nothing really stood out to me this year (as far as cars go) either. I ended up voting for the TL because its the only one I wouldn't mind owning(even though I would never really own a fwd car).

The tsx is uderpowered for my tastes.

The crossfire has a nasty butt.

The rx-8 looks good in pics and definately handles well, but in person, the cars proportions look way off and it doesnt looks sleek at all.

the evo looks good for a lancer, but it still looks like a lancer and a riced out one at that. just cant buy a performance car that is based on an economy car.

The maxima serves no more purpose to nissan IMO. Just give the altima that interior and axe the max.

The GTO is fast should handle great and has a great interior (for a domestic that is). Also very affordable for what it is. However...it's just wayyyyyy to boring looking.

The wrx sti, same as the evo. Plus its ugly.

The prius is ugly also...if I were to by a hybrid, It would definately be the civic hybrid. As it is the only one that doesnt look like...well, a hybrid.

Do I really need to mention the solara?? very well.. its the biggest joke of the year.

Now to the TL. Like I've said earlier, I'd never own a fwd car. However, the TL does seem to have it all. Good (not great) styling, great interior, very feature rich, excellent materials used, pretty good performance all at an excellent price. Thats why its the only one of the bunch that I would ever own.