View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Vividkid82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Decent Coilovers?

Ive checked e-bay and my local import/rice shop and Ive found some cheapo coilover for $100....Now, this is what the car came with(some over version no-namers), and honestly..theyre crap.....They ride OK but They do little more then lower the car and the ride is harsh on anything but the smoothest roads, and im sure its still sitting on factory ass 200,000 miles shocks. Its time for a full suspension overhaul, No plans for serious road race, but Ive always had exceptionaly good handling cars, and id like to make the CRX no excpetion.

Ive had awsome luck with ground control coilvers on previous cars, they ride awsome and have a progressive spring rate, found them here..

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/massivem...coilovers.html

But ive also installed some Tein HA's on my brothers 240sx and those are by far the best complete coilovers ive riddin on, especially for the price, about $1000 but I could not locate them for the CRX.....

any other suggestions, Id like to do all new shocks, with GC coilovers or a full coilover kit like the teins...tried a seach on here, but came up pretty empty handed....

any help?!