Old 10-18-2003, 06:01 PM
stiffcivic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The car definately caught my attention. So, so happy to see a new model for the NSX being shown. Heard many rumors about a new one going into production. Hopefully this one or one like it makes it way into production. Its about time honda made a new one. I was so happy just to see a tail light and headlight change on the latest model, and the type-r version blew me away. A total remodel was definately highly anticipated.
If this car's direct competition is the Z-car or Rx8, I think Honda definately has it in the bag. As for the a corvette or even a viper, I think this will definately turn more heads.

I also heard rumor of a possible v-8 version for the NSX. Not sure how I feel about that considering Honda's have always been based on smaller motors (kinda feels sorta domestic to me having a v-8 in a import). But the possibilities for horse power and torque is quite interesting.
That said though does anybody know what the engine output will be on the newly modified v6 for the hsc. I personally hope honda is able to boost its horse power and torque at least to stock level that is higher then the vspec skyline or supra tt. A 350 plus stock NSX I think personally, would leave alot gasping for air. But I doubt Japan road regulations allow for such a thing, but one can dream.