View Single Post
Old 10-10-2003, 03:04 AM
cmndr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey westcoaststyle, I am just like you! A dependant still in the inactive reserve. It feels kinda wierd because no matter how long you have been out, you still feel like you are part of it. Maybe it is that understanding of ture patriotism that was beat into us for 6 weeks in San Antonio. Or maybe it is because our wives are still in it. Thanks for your service man and thanks to you too SleeperCivicEX. You staying in for the long haul? Had I stayed in I would be coming up on 7 years right now!
Where we are in Europe isn't that great. I know that everyone says it is, but where we are we don't have a BX or Commissary or anything like that. No one helps us set up our German Utilities or anything like that. So I had to learn German out of necessity. When you go to Ramstein they have a Little America down there. But yes Italy is awesome. And Germany is too don't get me wrong. I've just been here since 2000 and getting a little homesick. We came from Tinker (both of us AWACS) and I am sure we will be back there after this.