Thread: Girls...Err!
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 05:08 PM
91LudeSi
Gsxrmarine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Girls...Err!

So I have been dating this girl for awhile and everything was great. well any ways we were planing for a week to see underworld last saturday. Then the deal got sweeter when she told me that her mom went out of town. so I was going to spend the night over at her house:naughty: then after she got off work she told me that her friend told her that there was a party going on. so she told me to forget the movies and we were going to the party. I agreed and we went. there was alot of people from school there. it was fun, I was driving that night so I didn't drink. no big deal. Heather (my girl) had like six beers and three mixed drinks. she is 5 nothing and weights like 100 pounds. nice figure too. ant ways she was gone. I was walking around talking to friends and i had to go to the bathroom. I walked in to see my girlfriend getting it from behind by a "friend" of mine. I was about to kick the sh!t of him but stoped because I was at someones house that I didn't know. so I stormed outside and smoked a whole pack of reds. then it is like a hour later I get her and her friend and take them home. (her friends parents trusted me to get their daughter home safe.) I got heather and she couldn't walk so i caried her a block and a half to my car. then on the way home she yells pull over I am going to puke. as soon as I stoped she went at it for like 5min strait. I got out and held her hair back. even gave her my shirt to wipe her mouth on. then after all this she asked me "so does this mean we are not ****ing tonight?" no sorry babe not tonight. got them home, put her to bed and fell asleep next to her. oh by the way we broke up. too bad I really liked her.

cliff notes: beer and girlfriends don't mix.